GET INSTANT QUOTE ON ARMOR WINDOWS NOW
A Canadian company with a history dating back to 1974, Armor is the premium window offering from Vinylbilt, one of Canada’s leading window manufacturers. Their continuous innovation in the areas of design and manufacturing have made them one of the most successful window and door manufacturers in the country.
Acquired by the Atis Group Inc. in 2010, Vinylbilt operates a state-of-the-art, 115,000 square foot design and manufacturing facility in Vaughan. Committed to manufacturing excellence, Vinylbilt utilizes the most up-to-date equipment and manufacturing processes available, to offer Armor vinyl windows and doors that are a step above competitive products, while offering class-leading price points and value.
In order to achieve their nearly-zero defect rate, Armor has integrated a quality-driven manufacturing process that allows any employee on the line to reject a window for even the most minor defect. Multiple checkpoints for quality ensure that Armor windows and doors are perfect right from the start. In fact, even with annual production in the tens of thousands, Armor only employs one full-time service technician. Like the Maytag repairman, Armor’s windows are well-built and problem-free.
- Solar Bond Paint comes in 13 standard window colors, and can even be custom colour-matched, so they coordinate with a home’s existing colors. In addition, the standard paint coatings are highly fade-resistant and covered by a 15-year guarantee.
- Triple Weather Seals are oversized and incorporated directly into the window frame, to prevent air transfer and allow for a weather-tight seal.
- Fusion-Mitred Welded Sash and Frame are incorporated into every Armor window frame, ensuring an ultra-strong, life-long bond on every joint.
- Fly Maze, a spongey insect-guard, is incorporated into Armor’s multi-chamber frames to prevent insects from nesting or entering into the home.
- Multi-Chamber Polyresin3 PVC is a unique, 100% lead-free virgin PVC that’s designed to draw moisture away from the window towards the windows’ drains, which reduces condensation and the resulting mold and mildew
- Lifetime Warranty that’s transferable
With a great combination of quality and low-price, Armor’s vinyl windows are a great choice for homeowners on a budget.